Welcome to our website
Welcome to the website of Gayheart & Willis, P.C. Our attorneys provide a wide range of services for individuals and businesses in Madison, Culpeper, Warrenton and the surrounding communities. Whether you need a traffic attorney, divorce attorney, custody lawyer, criminal lawyer or personal injury attorney, we provide innovative legal solutions and aggressive representation to our clients.
The attorneys at Gayheart & Willis have more than 40 years of experience in several areas of practice. In addition to extensive legal knowledge, we provide our clients with personal attention. We take the time to understand the needs of the individual client and use a targeted approach for the specifics of each case.
If you need a personal injury attorney, criminal lawyer or divorce attorney in Madison, Culpeper, Warrenton or the surrounding areas, please browse our website to learn more about Gayheart & Willis, P.C. and our areas of practice. Contact our office today at (540) 825-3200 for answers to your questions or to schedule an appointment for a consultation.
- Personal Injury - Call us for personal injury cases, such as automobile accidents, wrongful death and other injuries.
- Domestic Relations - If you need a divorce attorney, child custody lawyer, or representation for issues surrounding child support, spousal support or property settlement, we can help.
- Criminal Defense - We represent clients in traffic cases, misdemeanor and felony charges.
- Estate Planning - Preparation of wills, power of attorney, advance medical directive, estate administration and settlement.
- Real Estate - We handle all aspects of real estate law, including contract preparation, real estate sales and purchases, deed preparation, residential and commercial lease preparation.
- Business - Gayheart & Willis, P.C. offers incorporation, contract preparation and review services for your business.
Gayheart & Willis, P.C.
142 East Davis Street
P.O. Box 1583
Phone: (540) 825 3200
Fax: (540) 825 3277
View our list of helpful links of interest and information.
Answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions that we hear.